Northern Utah Rattlesnake Saturday November 9th

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
A few of us are heading out to run Rattlesnake this Saturday. Those of us up north are going to meet at the Maverick in Clearfield (700 S. 1500 E) @ 8:00 am and then head down to meet some others at the Chevron at the corner of Redwood Road and Hwy 73 around 9:00 or shortly thereafter and we will all head out from there.

Come and join in.

Mike.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I'll likely be spending the day walking aimlessly through a field with a shotgun not shooting anything but if that changes I'll join you.

zukijames

im dumb i was thinking it was the 3rd weekend and i was like.. i hope he knows pheasant hunt will be over..

the waking around aimlessly and not shooting anything gave away that it was pheasants haha

i might come wheeling if i get around to it

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
It was great meeting you and wheelin with ya Casey. I hope to see you again on the trail, although I don't know if next time I will follow you through the rock garden.

Mike.

spacecase

Out Crawlin'
Yeah, we'll have to plan another one.

Those rocks can def get a little sketchy. If you get a new muffler, looks like she needs to be tucked up a little higher.

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
Doesn't seem to impair performance or anything so it looks like we will just run this one for a while. I guess the dent in the muffler give it character now. Personally, I could do with less character.:rofl:

Mike.