Northern Utah Rattlesnakes / Constrictor

smkd13

Didn't get enough wheeling after the RME Quarterly??? Well I have a solution for you.

I have a small group going up Rattlesnake and some continuing up Constrictor. We are meeting at the Chevron in Saratoga Springs at 1:00pm on Sunday July 21st. CB channel will be 22.

I you have any questions, please PM me.

TRAIL INFO:

Rattlesnake - a fairly moderate trail. The trail can be done in a stock setup. There are by-passes for most obstacles. This trail has some obstacles on it that are rated at 37"+ tires and full armor. So there this a little bit for everyone.

Constrictor - moderate to hard trail. This trail has a lot more "intensive" obstacles in it. 3" lift and sliders minimum required.

We will have a few seasoned guys there to help with spotting. Hope you guy can make it out and have a fun time with us.

sixstringsteve

I'll spread the word at the quarterly training. I'm sure there will be a handful of people who will be interested.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Good fun today guys. I made the right line in the rock garden for the first time thanks to some awesome spotting (RJ? I'm horrible with names, and I forget your username on here too). Radiator Rapids was slick today, I ended up taking a winch instead of flailing at it all day, and even y-jakes' awesome Wrangler had to give it a couple tries.

smkd13

Thank you for showing up guys. It was a great run and was a pleasure to meet you guys. I am going to try and meet up with out photographers and get all the pics posted up. Look in the trail reports section for them.

Again thanks for coming out.