Really cool ZOOMit on a massive panoramic I made last night

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
3.30cs.jpg

Just completed the most resource intensive image ever, ... YOU Have to click this link to really grasp what I am talking about!
I can discern my mom, and two brothers across the field!

http://zoom.it/M3FW6

OB1

This is real cool. I tried finding my son who was at the game last night.
Found him!

Last edited:

Caleb

That's pretty cool. I can see my wife and I across the field. Section 2 Row E seats 9-10, I'm in a grey shirt and she's in a red jacket.

As for the Real fan base, they sell out just abut every game, last year I believe it was 18 of the 20 home games were sold out. That's 20k+ at each game, bet the Jazz wish they could sell out a game at 19k. :D

Caleb

Wait, why are there three balls in this shot. It looks like it was taken from 3 separate action shots.

It was taken from multiple shots. That can be easily seen if you look at the time clock at the north end and the clock at the south end you'll see they are 48 seconds apart.

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
It's not received a final edit, but this image was made from 10 shots wide x5 brackets... Fifty exposures

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
MLS fan base will eclipse NBA... the attendance has already risen faster by percentage than any other sport in the US... And the league is only 16-17 years old. Also, the fan base spends 3x as much on apparel as an NBA fan..

blznnp

I posted this on my brothers FB page to see where he sits, kinda funny to zoom in on the center section and see his family.

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
My photography addiction has over rode my off road addiction :/ Cant wait to be able to get out on the trail again..