Recommendations needed for a 12 volt air compressor

Wasatch Rebel

Man of the mountains
I went to the store on Redwood, which was closer to me. They have them, but they weren't marked $49. So I asked one of the workers, and he looked up the price. "Yup," he said, "these are the ones, but we don't have any in stock. You could get a rain check, but we won't have them in for a couple of weeks." So I wasn't able to use the coupon, and I decided that I'd wait to buy it, to see if maybe they would put out another coupon in conjunction with the sale.

Erik d_lux

I went to the store on Redwood, which was closer to me. They have them, but they weren't marked $49. So I asked one of the workers, and he looked up the price. "Yup," he said, "these are the ones, but we don't have any in stock. You could get a rain check, but we won't have them in for a couple of weeks." So I wasn't able to use the coupon, and I decided that I'd wait to buy it, to see if maybe they would put out another coupon in conjunction with the sale.
I have had that redwood store do that to me many times.

Erik d_lux

Pretty stoaked about this compressor actually.

It is super small so I was able to mount it just about anywhere I wanted. I like the bag and accessories it came with. I am also stoaked it has a switch so I just hard wired it to my battery.

I pulled my valve core and let the tire empty completely (40" creepy crawler). The compressor took the tire to 5.5psi in 2 mins and 9.5 psi in 3 mins. Not bad for me since I will only be using it when my tire burps. I cant wait to let some air out of my tires again :greg:

Attachments

• DSC01934.jpg
    DSC01934.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 11