Renewal

Caleb

you can do it online through their website...or I believe each of the news letters (magazines) have a registration/renewal form in it

Caleb

I just looked at it, on the print out form they used to have a renewal check box, aparently they dont now, I guess I'll let someone that knows reply :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Hey Wayne,

The membership form in each newsletter "should" have a "check if renewal" box. That way all you really need to fill out is the name, and we will update your membership. Of course if there is any info that needs to be updated, add it to the form and we will get it updated in the computer.

Using the online stuff:

If you are renewing as an individaul member (club affiliate or non), then simply click on the paypal links and all you need to put in the subject is renewal & your name.

If you are renewing as a business member, send an email to Steve Jackson (steve at u4wda.org) and he will get you all squared away. We just revamped our dues system (much cheaper now as shown by the website pricing) and is is apparent that we need to do a better job with "renewals" as there is 0 info on the site about them. I will bring it to the attention of those involved. Thanks! :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
great scott said:
I believe my membership is over due, so look to me to pay up again. If possible try and send out renewal info to remind us of when and were we need to pay.

I'm looking into it... Thanks! :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
great scott said:
I believe my membership is over due, so look to me to pay up again. If possible try and send out renewal info to remind us of when and were we need to pay.

U4WDA Membership Secretary said:
Membership paid through 7/30/05. The address labels have the expiration dates on them.

Time to renew :D