Rental Jeeps in Moab

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Rented a 4dr from Farabees last June for the White Rim trail. LOVED IT! Damn near came back and sold my tow rig, trailer, jeep, etc. It had the hard top (recommended) and 33x10.50 BFG AT's. Perfect!

We couldn't get a 4dr Rubicon, but didn't need it for that trail. It was a great experience and makes for a great weekend. We rented it from Friday night to Sunday night.

It also convinced me that I need to buy a JK when the tow rig is paid off.

Thanks for bringing us back on track. I'm gunning two trails, so I better at least have a rubi, even if it is the 2 door. I hope to have my brother and my nephew with me, so a rubi unlimited (4 door) would be best.
The hardtop is a great recommendation. If I understand it correctly, you have a number of options for hard top configurations anywhere from no top to sun roof to full top. I'll have to go to the jeep website and check out what you can do with the top.

I'll do some searching over the holiday, and I'll post up links to whatever companies I find to give some extra value to the thread.

Thanks for bringing us back on track. I'm gunning two trails, so I better at least have a rubi, even if it is the 2 door. I hope to have my brother and my nephew with me, so a rubi unlimited (4 door) would be best.
The hardtop is a great recommendation. If I understand it correctly, you have a number of options for hard top configurations anywhere from no top to sun roof to full top. I'll have to go to the jeep website and check out what you can do with the top.

I'll do some searching over the holiday, and I'll post up links to whatever companies I find to give some extra value to the thread.

Yup, the top rocks. You can take off the panels up front. We did that a few times, but with 102 temps, we put the panels back on after a while. The rig I rented would have done most of the trails in Moab.