Report; 2012 Winter on the Rocks

bigc73lac

Today was killer we ran nasty half with Aaron and Jay. The weather was awesome the trail leaders were great and we
Had minimal damage. Yesterday sucked we ran the maze in a sand storm froze and if you didn't run a jk a on all the easy lines you got left to find your own way. On the bright side me and the two guys with me all made the ( you gotta be nuts wall) look like a cake walk. On the bad side I broke two rear drive lines and tore my rear truss nearly off. My buddy rolled over backwards, but we all made it out and thanks to the great guys down at Rare form in hurrican letting us invade there shop until two in the morning and helping tag team my rig we all made it out today for a great day of wheeling. Del and the crew put on a great event.

ricsrx

PICS
1-29044.jpg

1-29040.jpg

1-29032.jpg

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
2012 Winter On the Rocks Rules!!! Thanks to everyone who made it happen. spectacular. anyone have any numbers on participants, there where hundreds.

neagtea

Supporting Member
Rolled, bust radiator, broke all 5 spindle bolts off my 60 knuckle, bent the rim, Bent hood grill and side of jeep....o ya and water pump s#!t the bed. All that was on Thursday evening. Put 2 new different radiators Friday an no wheeling. Saturday was spent trying to fix he over heating issues again wheeling. But the weather is nice.

Wow

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Nice pics and vids Rick! I watched all 15 on photobucket... couple of really sweet climbs :D

We laughed pretty hard at "Oh my HELL!" :rofl::rofl:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Rick - the hydro rig looks awesome and seems to work really well! Nice work! Hope to see more in the build thread!

del0075

SUNDAY THERE WAS A GROUP FROM VEGAS THAT WANTED TO GO OUT FOR 1 MORE RIDE AFTER WINTER ON THE ROCKS. WHEN THEY GOT BACK TO THERE TOW TRUCKS AT THE WASHINGTON DAM STAGING AREA, ALL OF THERE TRUCKS HAD BEEN BROKE INTO. THEY TOOK WELDERS, TOOLS, AND EVEN THERE SUITCASES

IF YOU HERE ANYTHING ABOUT IT PLEASE LET US KNOW, OR CALL THE LOCAL SHERIFFS OFFICE

ricsrx

Nice pics and vids Rick! I watched all 15 on photobucket... couple of really sweet climbs :D

We laughed pretty hard at "Oh my HELL!" :rofl::rofl:
I didnt post that one to let Hunter move past that, im glad thats all i said.