Return my coil springs

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Someone on here borrowed some of my blue coil springs to test a project. Please return them.

I need them for a project :)

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Are those the ones on ksl right now?

Just kidding. :rofl:

haha. That would at least be awesome so I could buy them back :)

I need to stop lending my stuff out. Someone on here borrowed like 300 dollars worth of coil springs to test fit and won't return them. Main problem is I can't remember who it was :(

ID Bronco

very uncool - I hate borrowers who don't get stuff back asap AND in the same shape they got them in.

Davey, I left you a message at all jeep a week or two ago about some ford leveling springs, didn't hear back, can you or do you deal with them?

mesha

By endurance we conquer
very uncool - I hate borrowers who don't get stuff back asap AND in the same shape they got them in.

Davey, I left you a message at all jeep a week or two ago about some ford leveling springs, didn't hear back, can you or do you deal with them?

I never got the message. I am happy to help you if I can. Drop me a PM or text me.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I take a collateral item from people when I loan stuff out. Depending on the person and item they borrow, it can be anything from a hat, keys, ID, etc.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I don't think it was me. I used ILean's and I'm pretty sure I gave them back. :spork: Also, they were red. Whew.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
I have wheeled with that guy before, but his name eludes me. It's been a couple years. If I run into him though, I'll ask him about it.

His name was Sunny, sold his buggy a few years ago.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Bump.

I took a picture of the IT guy when he borrowed some tools so I would remember what exactly he borrowed. It weirded him out so much that he gave the tools back before he was done and asked me to delete the photo. :D

That is funny