Ridgid (Home Depot) X4 18V Lith Io system?

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
milwaukee. I got the 18v lithium combo at homedepot for $200. drill, impact driver, charger and 3 batteries, and soft carry bag.

NYCEGUY01

My guys use their drills and impacts all day every day.
We are having great luck with the newer 20v Dewalt stuff.
We like it enough we are actively trading out all of the Milwakee tools for these...

SnwMnkys

Almost all of my cordless tools are Milwaukee. My 18 volt set are the first generation Lithium Ion V18 series. Ive had them for 5 years or so and the batteries are pretty useless now. You have to pay $100+ for a new battery from an authorized dealer or get $50 shipped from China. I wouldnt mind swapping over to their newer M18 series line but all my tools work great except for the damn batteries. Plus I really like having a hardcase that carries all the tools. Which I havent seen them offer in the M18. The M18 1/2 impact is handy on road trips. Ive used it to change a spare tire a few times.

Their M12 series is really powerful for how small they are. I use the mini impact more than anything else. My favorite tool in their set though is the tubing cutter. If any of you do any plumbing, its worth picking up. Cuts through copper tubing in seconds.
vr1g.jpg