Rig Recovery Moab Trip, May 1st-3rd

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
So anyone thinkin bout going?

If nobody shows I'm just going to make a day trip down and back, especially since Mike hasn't been able to get his jeep fixed yet. Kinda boring (and stupid) to go wheelin alone.

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
So some of you have seen my thread about my ordeal getting to Moab for EJS, and know that my rig is still in Moab.

If there is enough interest, I was thinking about heading down Friday the 1st after work, wheelin Saturday and maybe Sunday morning, then heading home.

If we mind our manners, we can put up tents or park trailers at my sisters house. No wild parties since the Bro-in-law is a county sheriff.

Let me know if you're interested, and I might need a spot on a trailer to get my rig home.

Thanks,
Bear
do they have a doughter named jessica by chance?

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Well, I guess it looks like I'm just gonna go get the truck and come home,:( Sure seems like a waist to drive to Moab without hitting any trails. Oh well, the wife will be happy.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Ok, here is the official plans, after talking to Mike, and okaying it with the wife. I am borrowing my brothers truck, and Nicks trailer, going to leave Saturday morning ish, going to stay overnight and come home sunday, going to run at least one trail, will just play it by ear.

Anyone interested, we can put up tents at my sisters. Let me know.

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
Hey Bear - Hope your trip went well. Sorry I missed you on Saturday evening... we got a call from some friends and ended up going out to dinner, and it was kinda late when we got back home.