Wanted rims for a 2002 Grand Cherokee

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
I need a set of rims for a 2002 Grand Cherokee. If you have some you took off just sitting around, let me know. Would prefer the chrome ones from the limited, but whatever you have would probably be fine. For reference 16x7 with 5 on 5 pattern. It's for my little old mothers grand, so cheap would be good. Thanks in advance.

RockChucker

I have a set of 4 like these...only problem is they are 17s. Unless its time to get new tires...then it doesn't matter? Make an offer. They are all in good shape.

52903628.jpg

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
I'll have my stock ones available in like 2 weeks if you can wait that long

You have a PM

I have these. Tires are bald on the matching 4. Spare doesn't match but has a good tire. Im asking $65 on ksl

I'll check with her and see these could work too.

I have a set of 4 like these...only problem is they are 17s. Unless its time to get new tires...then it doesn't matter? Make an offer. They are all in good shape.

52903628.jpg

I don't think she's due for new tires anytime in the near future, but I wouldn't mind throwing 17's on there. ;)

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
So I finally got over to look at her Grand, the rims are indeed a 17" I was just going by what the mechanic told me over the phone. he was wrong.