RME Beard Thread...

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
x2! Winter + Colorado = cold.

Hell yeah... what's your address again? And I'm not coming to raise a barn either. -_-

Come on over! I'll supply the hot dogs and marshmallows!

I could really use a barn too. Just say'n...

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Makes me wish I still had mine, I was forced to shave mine for family pics at christmas, (my wife has that kind of control)

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
I took the liberty of milkin' your cow.

We don't have a cow, we have a bull....

Attachments

• 25121_354452877745_724147745_4236590_7394566_n.jpg
    25121_354452877745_724147745_4236590_7394566_n.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 16

GOAT

Back from the beyond
25121_354452877745_724147745_4236590_7394566_n.jpg

with a fawking pennywise shirt no less..........

You're alright Greg;)

GOAT

Back from the beyond
i must admit to not understanding the whole beard thing thats going on right now. particularly hipsters. they have tight jeans, hoodies, giant sunglasses, and nasty beards.

They all look like the sketch-artist rendering of the unabomber...........................apparently just not as motivated:D

Fuller

Formerly limegrnxj
beards are a requirement in my family. we would be disowned if we didnt have one or couldnt grow one. that and none of us have chins.

HAHA, I don't have a chin either, that is why i have a goatee as well. Except I am contemplating taking a job were I would have to shave:ugh:

This pick is a while back altough not the bigest beard I have ever grown.

Attachments

• labor day 013.jpg
    labor day 013.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 25

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
i must admit to not understanding the whole beard thing thats going on right now. particularly hipsters. they have tight jeans, hoodies, giant sunglasses, and nasty beards.

They all look like the sketch-artist rendering of the unabomber...........................apparently just not as motivated:D

Nothing annoys me more than a hipster. But I wouldn't say beards are a hipster thing.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla

Hey I'm fat...all my jeans are tight...

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Best one I have right now. I haven't really ever tried to grow a full beard, maybe I will now.

Attachments

• Hickey.jpg
    Hickey.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 26

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Someone look up the youtube video "if your dad doesn't have a beard you have two mums" and post up the video. Its hilarious. I'm on my phone so I'm having trouble making it post right.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Gotta keep it going! I'm not a hipster, I hate tight jeans, but like hoodies

Attachments

• IMG_1507.jpg
    IMG_1507.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 17