RME needs your help!

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
waynehartwig said:

Just FYI, I just learned about your site when you became a vendor. I searched it and looked at it. That's the key right? You might not be seeing results now but trust me, I would rather support an RME supporter than support anyone else. It'll come around.

:D

Rickomatic

Grey is cool!
PierCed_3 said:
Just FYI, I just learned about your site when you became a vendor. I searched it and looked at it. That's the key right? You might not be seeing results now but trust me, I would rather support an RME supporter than support anyone else. It'll come around.

:D

What he said.
Being new in the sport, I will look for someone who is friendly in a place I hang out. I have done a little business with BillForce and Rocklogic because of this site. I have checked your site since the optima thread and you will see some business from me.

H-K

INFIDEL
Supporting Member
Greg said:
No pay board... I hate them. :)

the mods & I have been talking about taking the money that is leftover after paying the hosting costs & spending it on an item to giveaway on a monthly basis.

Nice to see you're not just going to buy yourself tires and beer with the leftovers. :D

I'm in.

If I get on as a vendor sponsor, what size banner will I get and where does it go on the site?

Have you considered using a AdSense or some other revenue generating advertising on your site?

How much does it cost to run the site? How many hits per month do you get?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
scoutabout said:
If I get on as a vendor sponsor, what size banner will I get and where does it go on the site?

Close to the top of the page, where the Mepco/Teraflex/Rocklogic banners are. Banners are in rotation with each other.

Banners are 321px x 25px in size.

For more, look here- http://www.rockymountainextreme.com/showthread.php?t=15598

scoutabout said:
Have you considered using a AdSense or some other revenue generating advertising on your site?

I am using AdSense... ;) See those little ads that show up as the 4th post? Yep... that's them.

scoutabout said:
How much does it cost to run the site? How many hits per month do you get?

My highest server bill has been over $80 for a month. How many hits? Hard to say... alot!

Last edited:

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I still think you should check out www.sitelutions.com for your hosting.... Chris, over at www.links4jeeps.com did, and he can't believe how great they are! He was having nothing but problems running his website. He changed hosting companies 3 times, and the problems followed him. He was begining to think it was him, and not the host. Each time he complained, I told him about www.sitelutions.com. He finally started looking at my website and asking questions and then made the switch. He said they are the easiest people to work with that he has seen, most feature rich, cheapest, and has made his site run the fastest it has ever ran. He is actually still paying for two hosts right now, because the other company won't let him out of his contract.

Look at my site, I'm running 3 large SQL databases. My largest database is about 80 meg and it's not slow. The parse times are, but that is my website, not the host. I paid for the year up front, at about $11.95 a month. I think month to month it is $14.95 a month. NO CONTRACTS! You can cancel at anytime for a full refund! I've NEVER been charged for additional bandwith, traffic, storage, etc. So I always know what my monthly bill is going to be, $0!

Greg

Admin
My-yota said:
Greg did you get my payment yet?
I was just wondering when you'll ship the stuff and sticker so I can put it on my rig!:D

When did you send it? I haven't checked the mail yet, just got home. I'll PM you about the sticker & make the changes to your acct. once it's here. Thanks for the support! :cool:

Meat_

Banned
It's still broken, small point, only annoying if I'm using IE (I have it blocked in FF anyway)

Attachments

• rme ads.png
    rme ads.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 21

Greg

Admin
Meat_ said:
It's still broken, small point, only annoying if I'm using IE (I have it blocked in FF anyway)

WTF you talking about? :ugh:

*Edit* Ahhh... you added the attachment. I had a custom code that allowed that option, but I lost it somehow. Most people didn't seem to care about the ads anyhow, and it makes money for the site, so they have stuck around. I can look into removing them for donating members, if that's what most people want.

Last edited:

My-yota

E-bays #1 customer
Greg said:
When did you send it? I haven't checked the mail yet, just got home. I'll PM you about the sticker & make the changes to your acct. once it's here. Thanks for the support! :cool:
Via paypal!
Mike Humpherys is the account name.
Sometimes paypal takes awhile to send money with my bank.
Mike