RME Quarterly Training Day - April 2012

Omgbecki

Is adult beverages allowed? Also is anyone representing u4wda there? Is like to sign up but I don't have a computer for their online app.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Not that it matters. But is this a Miller Motorsports park rule or an RME event Rule???

Miller Motorsports Park. I know that during races they do sell beer, but you cannot bring in your own. Kinda like going to a Jazz game. I'm not sure whats going on on Saturday, but if you're really jonesing for a brewski I suppose you can walk over to the clubhouse and get one. But we wouldn't allow you on the course after you had it. Sorry, no drinking and driving, period.

sixstringsteve

No hobos here. I will be bringing my fire pan. It'll handle a few pie irons, but the fire won't get going 'till 9 or so. I could still use some volunteers for wood...

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
So we can watch Tacoma wreck himself ;)

Sadly, I will not be in attendance, this well has drilled exactly diddly in the last week, and we have at least 5x diddly to go before bottom. Sorry gents, you'll have to wait until OSRC, where I may or may not attempt to jump the ditch on a towed Power Wheels, after a few "coffees".