RME race GoPro thread

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I figured since we have a good little group of people racing and hopefully we can get a few more......I thought I would start a thread where we can put up video from the races.

Here is the expert start from Knolls.

[video=youtube_share;j0jpgwcJaW0]http://youtu.be/j0jpgwcJaW0[/video]

Last edited:

Caleb

I hadn't played with iMovie for years, it used to be very simple but very powerful. I'd say it's still very powerful (way more powerful than anything free from Microsoft) but the controls are not very intuitive. Maybe instead of hi-jacking this thread (because I love the idea of this thread), we should start an All things GoPro discussion thread? Talk about best practices, editing, filming, accessories, etc??? There seems to be a fairly decent number of people that have these things now (thanks to you! :D)

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Not a GoPro, but here is a video from Knolls. You can see Tyson @ around 2:57.

[video=youtube_share;A1CxaIhOt2U]http://youtu.be/A1CxaIhOt2U[/video]

djgardner

Okay, this isn't a gopro...and its not even from a USRA race...BUT...It's still worthy...You must be proud Mr. Anderson750!!!!

[video=youtube_share;pkZGHouNaB4]http://youtu.be/pkZGHouNaB4[/video]

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Okay, this isn't a gopro...and its not even from a USRA race...BUT...It's still worthy...You must be proud Mr. Anderson750!!!!

I am proud. He fought hard for that win with a kid that is a great rider. It has been fun to watch he and Eric become good friends as well as competitors.

djgardner

I am proud. He fought hard for that win with a kid that is a great rider. It has been fun to watch he and Eric become good friends as well as competitors.

I can't tell you how much I hope my sons want to race dirt bikes (so I can feel what you feel)...seeing my kids succeed at something they put a ton of effort into is the absolute most rewarding thing in the world (even more than me succeeding at something I've worked hard at). I'm a proud dad when my girls do well at their dance competitions (even if those competitions keep me from racing...like the mesquite race, and the knolls race...but that's a different discussion...and we can have it when my wife isn't around lol)...and I hope I get to watch my boys do it with racing (though I imagine the feeling is the same at other things...it's just that I'm not addicted to those other things lol).

Congrats to you (and your son) on the win.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I watched a little today. I was much faster the second lap, but no video from that. In one 17 minute video, I wasted almost 10 minutes with helping someone/ stalled bike. That pushed me over the top to order a new fuel pump.

Cascadia

Undecided
I have all my clips picked. But I ran out of hard drive on our Mac so I am working on getting that emptied to an external hard drive. Then I'll get it done.

rholbrook

On lap 2 I saw a GoPro on the trail so I stopped and picked it up and when they were pulling my fender sticker I turned it in. They said someone stopped in and said they lost one so hopefully they check back

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Nice start DJ. You got edged out on that start by a sand bagging team racer. I turned my GoPro on right after the riders meeting but forgot to start it, so I have no video. I will have to put something together from Jacks.