rockreligious rig rebuild(chop/chop)

crazyyo

thanks Russ no i didnt get any pictures ....it was killing me not to be driving.....lets talk about bug bites how many did you get ?i counted 9 on one hand and 7 on the other and i had a long sleeve shirt on

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
that line up picture is cool. you had to work for that one. Its also exactly half of the rigs on the trail that day. there is no straight enough part of the trail to get anymore rigs in the picture than that. missing Timmys CJ, Eddies CJ, and the five rigs from the Hair group.

Last edited:

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Im way happy about how my buggy performed..definatly need to get my anti-sway hooked up, re-visit my brake lines, weld line tabs, finish my boatside plate, get more gauges hooked up, figure out whats wrong with my on-board welder, and get my center consel built (no storage).

I was extremely suprised when I got out on the highway and got the buggy up to 60mph and it was more stable than when I was runnnig springs..Im still blown away. especially with no antisway bar. no vibration or nothing with unbalanced dyi beadlocks and 40's, I guess its better to be lucky than good.

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
6th set

Hair vs. Humpty Dumpty - Humpty Dumpty remains undefeated after a hard battle.
100_4621.jpg

Marlene & Bec. This corral was built by Bec's great, great, great, great grandfather.
100_4640.jpg

Democrats discussing wilderness area legislation.
100_4649.jpg

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
Devon's 4 link

Devon also commented about how stable his ride was at highway speed. It was definitely a lot smoother riding in the back seat.

It looks like you can add a new line at your shop: Can I install a new windshield or a 4-link suspension on your vehicle?

crazyyo

russ your getting off track here....i wish luke would have gone to Humpty Dumpty... the pictures do that waterfall no justice at all

Stripingears

Pics are awesome.
My little girl had about 10 or so bites just on here face and all over but my other little girl only had a few. (weird)
That last waterfall was unbeliveable

mrclean

INTERNET WHEELER
The trails down in Ephraim, I would love to do it again very soon lets get a day plan for all thats interested and thanks for letting us follow you guys out that was one of the best trails i've been on yet!!!:D:D:D

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
we took some guys from utah4x4club wheeling, had a blast, only mishap was Eddie ended up with a shattered windshield a bent windshield frame. Ive got a new windshield on my truck...how about tommoro Eddie, Ill be in the area.