Rough Country lifts

Thursty

I am thinking about getting a Rough Country 6.5" long arm kit for my '95 Cherokee. I have a friend who installed one on his Cherokee and is happy with it, but I was just wondering if anyone else has anything good or bad to say about them. Here is a link and a pic. Thanks http://www.roughcountry.com/jeep_xj_6xla.html

Attachments

• jeep lift.gif
    jeep lift.gif
    6.8 KB · Views: 88

RESCUETJ

RC LIFT

IVE HAD THE RC 6.5 LONG ARM ON MY XJ FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS. I LOVE IT AND THE PRICE WAS GOOD. I HAVE HOWEVER CHANGED THE BIG HIEM JOINTS ON THE LONG ARM TO THE TERAFLEX JOINTS, BECAUSE THE RC ONES CAME LOOSE EVERY 10 MILES OR SO. THEY SENT ME NEW ONES BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO USE THEM. IVE ALSO CHANGED THE FRONT SHOCKS, BECAUSE THE ONES INCLUDED DIDN'T EXTEND AS FAR AS I THOUGHT THEY SHOULD. YOUR WELCOME TO COME CHECK IT OUT IF YOU WANT. -JESS

gorillaxj

Always building hardly wheeling
IVE HAD THE RC 6.5 LONG ARM ON MY XJ FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS. I LOVE IT AND THE PRICE WAS GOOD. I HAVE HOWEVER CHANGED THE BIG HIEM JOINTS ON THE LONG ARM TO THE TERAFLEX JOINTS, BECAUSE THE RC ONES CAME LOOSE EVERY 10 MILES OR SO. THEY SENT ME NEW ONES BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO USE THEM. IVE ALSO CHANGED THE FRONT SHOCKS, BECAUSE THE ONES INCLUDED DIDN'T EXTEND AS FAR AS I THOUGHT THEY SHOULD. YOUR WELCOME TO COME CHECK IT OUT IF YOU WANT. -JESS

X2, I just bought the long arm upgrade (works very well for me) I have 5.5" of lift. the joints are crap. no 2 ways about it. but compaired to the other brands prices you can replace the joints and still be less then other kits with compairable performance.

I have repalced the big joint bushings twice in 6k miles. I have teraflex joints ready to go on just waiting for the joints to get loose as motivation... but other then the joints I haven't seen any problems from buddys with there full kits.