RR4W "Urgent Alert"

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
They are making big moves in Rock Springs to kill the energy industry up there.

View attachment 164514
Not only that but they are actively trying to revoke and remove grazing rights. This is a big deal in all of WY right now, State legislation is heavily involved and pushing back. Literally stealing our lands with our own hard earned money.

This is gonna start popping up everywhere and the "you're just a conspiracy theorist" retards can shove up it up their asses or wake the hell up. We've been warning about this for a long time. It's not our fault that you're somehow not equipped with pattern recognition but you better start getting on board because this is a real agenda.

Btw - they are shooting for 50x2050. This doesn't end at 30%.

Last edited:

Thursty

I guess Hey Joe, Hell Roaring and Ten Mile Wash didn’t fit within this description.

“Within the Moab Field Office, 96% of the Jeep Safari routes remain available for off highway vehicle use. These routes are generally well used and defined, and due to frequent and long-standing uses, additional impacts to natural and cultural resources, as well as user conflicts, were determined unlikely to occur.”

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I guess Hey Joe, Hell Roaring and Ten Mile Wash didn’t fit this bill.

“Within the Moab Field Office, 96% of the Jeep Safari routes remain available for off highway vehicle use. These routes are generally well used and defined, and due to frequent and long-standing uses, additional impacts to natural and cultural resources, as well as user conflicts, were determined unlikely to occur.”

So those are actually still valid routes? Looking on the doc\map as I can. LOTS of red on the map. I feel pretty f*cked by the BLM and the .gov. Thanks to SUWA for f*cking things up for us again. What a worthless bunch of assholes they are

1696025891500.png

1696026973191.png Holy crapola.... I'll just buzz through the 650 Mb of docs real quick. Should be done with that by February if I printed them out and read them all?

stolen from @IntrepidXJ on https://expeditionutah.com/forum/index.php?whats-new/posts/226000/

Attachments

• LabyrinthGeminiBridges_Map_Final_20230928.pdf
    5.4 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:

STAG

On my grind
I almost punched my computer
I mean this isn’t wrong.
9B838027-03DD-44B5-AAEA-DF0F1BFB283F.jpeg

It’s the “assholes” of the bunch that have ruined it for the rest of us, but we obviously can’t get assholes to not drive like what they are, so here we are.

I’m an avid offroad enthusiast myself, but even my own jaw dropped when I saw how insanely-many-more trails there are in the 5-Mile-Pass recreation area since the onslaught of UTV’s.

I love Moab wholeheartedly but would hate to see Moab look like 5MP.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I mean this isn’t wrong.
View attachment 164690

It’s the “assholes” of the bunch that have ruined it for the rest of us, but we obviously can’t get assholes to not drive like what they are, so here we are.

I’m an avid offroad enthusiast myself, but even my own jaw dropped when I saw how insanely-many-more trails there are in the 5-Mile-Pass recreation area since the onslaught of UTV’s.

I love Moab wholeheartedly but would hate to see Moab look like 5MP.

Closure isn't the answer, ever. There are steps that could've been taken to mitigate some of the issues but for SUWA it was all about closing as much as possible, as quickly as possible. This is why when there were suggestions to close certain trails to SXS use I was like "hell yeah let's do it" but all the SXS users were saying it would just lead to trails being closed to all OHV use. Well, spoiler alert... they just close them anyways.

Thursty