RR4W "Urgent Alert"

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Last edited:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I don’t do the politics thing much at all but I liked these quotes from that article.

“The BLM’s plan to close trails in this treasured region is completely unacceptable. These are historic routes that have been used by the public for generations, and we won’t tolerate this kind of blatant federal overreach,” Cox said in a statement.

“Shutting down over 300 miles of off-road trails near Moab has extensive impact on the economy in the region. I support Utah’s efforts to appeal (the BLM’s) overreaching and nonsensical rule,” Romney wrote on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I don’t do the politics thing much at all but I liked these quotes from that article.

“The BLM’s plan to close trails in this treasured region is completely unacceptable. These are historic routes that have been used by the public for generations, and we won’t tolerate this kind of blatant federal overreach,” Cox said in a statement.

“Shutting down over 300 miles of off-road trails near Moab has extensive impact on the economy in the region. I support Utah’s efforts to appeal (the BLM’s) overreaching and nonsensical rule,” Romney wrote on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter
That is the first thing I have heard come out of that idiots mouth that makes sense.