RTT, RACK, AWNING, CHANGING ROOM for sale.

Baja Rack-
BR-EXP-1-0 Material Frame: 1” (25.4mm) and 1/2”(12.7mm) Steel tubing
Top Wind Deflector: .062” (1.57mm) 5050-H32 Aluminum.
Bottom Wind Deflector: .062” (1.57mm) 5050-H32 Aluminum.
Finish: Zinc primer with black powder coating
Rack weight: 60 Lb (27.21Kg)
Weight Capacity:300Lb (136 kg)
Measurements: 48”(1219.2 mm) Wide x 82” (2082.8 mm) Long x 6” (152.4 mm) Tall
Flat Area: 48”(1219.2 mm) Wide x 58.25” (1479.55 mm) Long
Mounting method: Mounting Brackets (6 total)

Has a some scratches but overall is in very good condition. (Just being upfront)

Camping Lab Roof Top Tent 55X94 Used 4 or five times. Like new, no tears, smells, stains, etc. Two nights were in the back yard.

Campinglab rooftop tents are made of lightweight laminated polyester ripstop canvas. The ladders, structure and base platform are all made of aluminum. When closed the rooftop tent is protected by a pu coated polyester cover. This combination of materials makes for a very light and durable rooftop tent.Campinglab rooftop tents come standard with interior pockets, mosquito netting on all windows and doors as well as a fixed flysheet, that combined with the ventilation hoops prevents condensation. Our rooftop tents side windows are protected by ample awnings, that keep excessive sun out and allow to keep the windows open even during heavy rainfall allowing for proper ventilation regardless of the weather.Campinglab rooftop tents have a 94"X55" by 47" high interior space when opened, and are a compact 50"X 57"X 12" when closed.

Awning Used two times. Like new.
Campinglab expedition awnings are made of 300D polyester with PVC coating and aluminum structure. All joints are high resistance plastic and all bolts are galvanized.Our expedition awnings cover an area of 85"X 79" and can be set as high as 83" on the poles side.Campinglab awnings come with a very sturdy aluminum extrusion on the back which makes it very easy to attach the awning to any roof rack or even load bar ends.Our awnings weight 22 pounds and fold into a 7"X 4"X 83" protective cover which closes with a heavy zipper keeping the awning clean and dust free regardless of conditions.Campinglab expedition awnings have 2 adjustable guylines and 4 heavy duty ¼" galvanized steel stakes which hold everything in place even under moderate winds.

Changing Room (Never used)
The Camping Lab rooftoptent changing room consists in a lightweight polyester skirt that attaches to the bottom of your rooftoptent overhang creating a convenient extra room. In minutes you'll have a convenient extra room under your roof top tent.

Total Package comes with the rack, mounting brackets, awning, and changing room. This saves a person tons in shipping. I bought it all new and we have not used it enough to justify having it sit in my garage teasing me.

Asking $1,725.00 OR BEST OFFER. I am not hurting to give it away or let it go for next to nothing so in advance yes I understand it is a few hundred less then new however it is similar to new, you are not paying all the shipping costs and its the entire package needed.

Not selling any separate, its a package deal.

Thank you for looking.
Adam 801 455 7696
Located in Sandy 5 minutes from South Town Mall.
Tent 1.JPG0011111.jpgtent 4.JPGtent 3.JPGTent.JPG

Last edited:
Will do. Also guys I am looking for a trailer that can hold two ATVs I could do a trade across if it is nice enough or a partial trade depending on deal. Thanks for looking.

Tonkaman

I wish I could help you sell this faster this set up is awesome! If its still around in a few weeks I may be able to snag it up