South-West Utah RV Camping at Sand Hollow State Park

XJumpmaster

XJumpmaster
If you stay over by the Sand pit side, there are no issues. Over by the dam, they get kinda uppity. At sandpit, there are 4 sites with hookups but they usually are booked out quite a bit in advance. Sometimes they do have cancellations and they are available when you show up, otherwise, no hookups and are somewhat genny friendly if yours isn't too loud.

ricsrx

They got a little weird on us at camp when we pulled two crawlers out of the enclosed trailer and then wanted to charge us for 3 vehicle, the hauler and two crawlers, i said so if i had pulled out two quads instead of crawlers it would have been a charge for one vehicle. She thought about it for a minute, gave me some shit and then said ok because she could clearly see I was ready to pack up and leave.

then at WOTR i did not get a slip for entrance on the trail i was running and had to pay (my fault but they were not going to cut me any slack).

They are not longer a camping option for me and i try to arrange parking to eliminate the possibility of having to go back on the property.

I sound a little disgruntled....