Samurai Engine Rebuild

GETBENT

CRASH
SmokinCamel said:
So how hard is it??? Got to start soon so I will be done before Easter. Input people.

Chandler, It can't be too hard, I've seen my brother lift one of your Sami engines just after breaking his back, so I know they're easy to pull out. Its probably just as easy as cleaning out a hamster cage.

-Scott

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
GETBENT said:
Chandler, It can't be too hard, I've seen my brother lift one of your Sami engines just after breaking his back, so I know they're easy to pull out. Its probably just as easy as cleaning out a hamster cage.

-Scott

mine was easy enough....

wieghs something like 90lbs...

very simple....

jp008

Piece of cake. Punch it out 20 over (they'll easily take 40) Have the block decked 10 thou and the head shaved 10 thou.

I have a customer that is having his engine balanced, ported and polished with what I mentioned above. He is also installing the Isky cam and will be running a Thorley w/2" exhaust. For a Sami this thing is going to scream.

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
GETBENT said:

-Scott

Ya ya I have pulled it before. :p I was wonderin about taking it apart and putting it back together.