South-West Utah Sand Hollow Feb 15th Sandthrax

Lil' Rich

I am putting together a small group to wheel Sandthrax at Sand Hollow on Feb 15th. I would like to leave the Staging area around 9am. If you guys are interested, Please post up with a Pic of your rig. From what I understand Sandthrax may be one of Sand Hollow's Hardest trails, so if you plan on going, please make sure you and your rig are ready for battle. Looks like we will have some Media Coverage.

10606248_10204535982953791_8468085000209276256_n.jpg
Here's what I am driving. Jesse Haines Fabbed Willys Buggy w/37" Treps, Comp Ready.

Lil' Rich

Looks good! A little over a week until we ride. Any other takers? If you have any way to cature video or photo's bring them if you want to participate in some of the media. I am bringing a few Go-Pros to get different shots for my rig.

1991 YJ

One week left... Any more takers? Right now we are at 5 rigs. Spectators welcome too ;)

Sounds fun! I'm looking for a place to crawl this weekend. It doesn't look like I could keep up with you guys though. I have a 91 YJ, 33in tires, 3 inch lift, 1 inch body lift, 1inch shackles, and front lockers.

Lil' Rich

We are gonna get breakfast in Hurricane around 7 am if anyone knows a good place to grab a bite. You are all welcome to eat with us, I only know of JB's. Any suggestions?

Bart, Are you coming?

Any updates? Pics? I cant wait till the Trail Hero event in Oct to get my fix...need some trail goodness pics to fantasize over for the next 8 months... :D