Sand Hollow new trail compilation video.

cjncustoms

Those trails are awesome trac! Def need to try and get my list of winter projects for the jeep done before crawlfest!! We need some video of an orange jeep!;)

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
All of Tracy's trails are Awesome!! They will for sure be a highlight for many at Crawlfest. ;)

Last edited:

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Those trails are awesome trac! Def need to try and get my list of winter projects for the jeep done before crawlfest!! We need some video of an orange jeep!;)
Get you junk ready, The vid's of crawlfest are going to be great!

yeah buddy :) I love it. its missing one thing..... me
See above statement :D

We need to exchange media Steve, I don't have much of you or Marc from the other day. The "trail" videos will have longer cuts of different rigs.

I saw my dog but didn't see my jeep
good job, nice vidio
Thanks Jeff! Get me some media ill add it to some vids.

i think that was the motivation i needed to get my junk done for crawlfest, thanks tracy! :D
Your welcome sir! Get "r" done

Looks like a good time!
You of all people should get down here Casey, I'm positive you will not go away unchallenged, I can think of a half dozen "V-8" obstacles my yota can't squirrel up. :mad:

All of Tracy's trails are Awesome!! They will for sure be a highlight for many at Crawlfest. ;)
Nice edit :bryson: -_-

That does look like a lot of fun. I hope to be ready to get in on some of it very soon.
It will be good to get out with you Spence!

I just got my second wind! I have to get my buggy done soon!
Yes done..Agreed!

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I know you guys are working on several new trails down there. Is a full bodied rig trail or more of a buggie thing? What is the name of this trail? Just curious. I heard that some of the trails you are making are more frienly to full bodied rigs than others, Just curious if this was one of them. From the video I would say it is not. Thanks It was a great video.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
It was a great video until the last 30 seconds when shirtless Olly showed up.-_-

Definitely need to come down and visit.:)