Sand Hollow over New Years

RockChucker

Been chatting with Kevin and we are planning to run arrowhead the afternoon of the 28th. I’m not sure what we’ll run in the morning. Something milder as I’ll have my wife and kiddo and my buddy Zack that’s going will have his fam too. I’d like to run joint effort and anything else on the 29th. I don’t have a real set plan and we can kinda play it by ear. When my dad and brother get there on the 29th, they are in stretched TJs on 37s

RockChucker

The plan for the 28th is to run some easier warm up trails in the morning. Maybe something like double Sammy. Far as I know it will be me in my tj, my buddy Zack in his tj and Kevin. Then in the afternoon @kmboren is going to lead us through arrowhead. We will be planning to meet at the water tanks somewhere around 830 or 9am. I don’t have any firm plans outside of running arrowhead the afternoon of the 28th. More of my family will be joining the 29th or 30th

Pile of parts

The plan for the 28th is to run some easier warm up trails in the morning. Maybe something like double Sammy. Far as I know it will be me in my tj, my buddy Zack in his tj and Kevin. Then in the afternoon @kmboren is going to lead us through arrowhead. We will be planning to meet at the water tanks somewhere around 830 or 9am. I don’t have any firm plans outside of running arrowhead the afternoon of the 28th. More of my family will be joining the 29th or 30th
Sounds good. I'm open to anything and interested in checking out Arrowhead.
I'll most likely drive down that morning and just needed to see what time you were planning on.

Bart

We're planning to be there the morning of the 28th, but not sure we'll make your timeline. I have a friend from Iowa (Mike) coming in, along with Matt (UPNO4) and possibly my son in law (Jared) and maybe another friend (Dave). It's Mike's first time at Sand Hollow and he's stated he doesn't want to do anything over an 8 rated trail. I think we'll also start with Double Sammy, so we'll probably be just behind you guys. From there we might run to the back side of the dunes and do the Ledges, and probably Plan B while we're back there. I'm sure we'll be talking and hopefully running some trails with you guys.

GER4x4

Pile of Parts (Jason Dalley) is driving down from South Jordan Thursday morning. I plan to meet up with him sometime after 10 am. We can entertain ourselves in the morning, but would like to hook up with the group for Arrowhead in the afternoon.