Saturday Wheeling, Anyone interested??

Venture13

Would like to hit up some trails this Saturday, Possibly AF canyon again, 5 Mile pass, Providence, etc....

Anyone interested in either or already have plans?

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
wheeling this weekend....

Im interested in meeting up with some people Friday evening and also this weekend to go wheeling...

I have three rigs ready to go wheeling in AFC Saturday and have a staging point at a house about a mile from the entrance at the base of the canyon where we could all meet before and after.

I have only been to AFC once since I just moved here this year, but anyway lets get some things rolling. Maybe there will be multiple groups & multiple locations.

Venture13

I am up for any time in the morning. Wondering what others had planned.

If I don't here back from anyone else, I think 1000L would be fine for the staging area at the pond/lake.

Venture13

I know it's short notice for a Saturday ride, but would like to here if anyone had any other suggestions or meet up times. I will check this thread later a few times to see for updates.

If I don't hear back from anyone, I most likely will go to American Fork Canyon (AFC). Be driving a Red 97 TJ with a mild lift and a black lab in the back seat.... lol

Mitch

Oh, where is the Forest Lake staging area?

scrogg

Enjoying the Drive
There is a very small parking area just before the Forest Lake turn off. Its a ways up the canyon, they may be camping nearby it or something. and last I heard or seen, Forest Lake was still closed.

The most common staging area is the big asphalt parking lot at Tibble Fork reservoir.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
I know it's short notice for a Saturday ride, but would like to here if anyone had any other suggestions or meet up times. I will check this thread later a few times to see for updates.

If I don't hear back from anyone, I most likely will go to American Fork Canyon (AFC). Be driving a Red 97 TJ with a mild lift and a black lab in the back seat.... lol

Mitch

Oh, where is the Forest Lake staging area?

There is a small parking area just before the entrance to Forest Lake on the right and another parking area just up a hundred yards on the left where you will likely see some campers. We will be camping just behind there a bit and can meet there. Right now I am busting my butt to get out of here this evening but it may be first thing in the morning.

dentedvw

uıɐƃɐ ʇɐɥʇ op ʇ,uoʍ ı
I would love to join you, I was already thinking of tossing some food and a hammock in the Jeep and finding a spot to sleep up there.
As for time, I am open. I don't have any plans. I will keep my CB on channel 4, though I don't know if it works properly, I have never tested it. Heh! It's on when the Jeep is on.
I am in a white TJ Rubicon, license plate is "DENTED"
If anyone wants to meet up tonight, I am going to start putting my stuff together in an hour or so, and head out whenever I am ready, I imagine two to three hours. Right about the time everyone else wants to get in there, probably. Ha ha!
801 251 6186 is my number.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
AFC Trail Ride
When: 10am Saturday 23 July 2011
(lets spend 20 or 30 minutes unloading and waiting for 4 wheeling buddies)

Where: Tibble Resevoir Parking Lot to meet up and determine what trails we want to hit.

CB channel: ch4 (note this could be determined when everyone arrives).

Venture13

Glad to see some responses, see ya'll at the parking lot for a 1000L show, looks like I might have to wire up the CB radio tonight.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Shizz, I'm just getting to bed and when I swapped wheels tonight I discovered my front passenger side wheel bearing is toast, I just replaced the damn things in December. Looks like we will be down after lunchtime at this rate. At least I discovered it before going, I almost left my A/T's on and wouldn't have even noticed it until we got on the trail. I have my good trail spare to throw on and pick up a replacement under warranty on our way out.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Hey dwayne I would like to head out to the snakes Saturday eveningish. You can call or text me if you would like. 435 Eight 4 one 46 eight seven

ROKAHLC

Hey guys, it was a blast. Sorry I had to split, but my clutch master cylinder cracked and I lost all my clutch fluid. I had to drive back to my trailer with no clutch and that part sucked.