Northern Utah Saturday wheeling

Zerkalo

Um.... then what line is there? Straight up and hard right?

back to Bountiful, I live 15 min away, If I can finish cutting my fenders, I'll tag along.
Last time, I went there was late March. The snow was pretty deep closer to the top, the 7' lift on 35s wrangler couldn't make it.
If it gets tough, we can always swing North Canyon and surrounding area.

btw, How many people are down so far?

617four-one-five8589

Troop92

To all parties - there is zero snow in the trail. jeffha4 went up a few days ago in his RRS with A/Ts and did just fine. Much discussion about approach from the bottom, lots of washed out/sketchy portions.

IF I go, it will be tonight (Friday, May 2nd) and I'll be in my Trooper, a buddy in his TJ, and another in his Rodeo. We wouldn't hit the trail until 10:30pm at the earliest -- IF we go. Nothing definitive.

jeffha4

To all parties - there is zero snow in the trail. jeffha4 went up a few days ago in his RRS with A/Ts and did just fine. Much discussion about approach from the bottom, lots of washed out/sketchy portions.

IF I go, it will be tonight (Friday, May 2nd) and I'll be in my Trooper, a buddy in his TJ, and another in his Rodeo. We wouldn't hit the trail until 10:30pm at the earliest -- IF we go. Nothing definitive.

IF you go, I'll probably bring my bro in-law with me in my rover. I'm down for a little night wheeling. Text me when you know for sure if you're going or not, 801580-5455. I'll confirm or deny whether I can come.

Troop92

IF you go, I'll probably bring my bro in-law with me in my rover. I'm down for a little night wheeling. Text me when you know for sure if you're going or not, 801580-5455. I'll confirm or deny whether I can come.

Cool. It'll hinge on my buddy that's in the TJ, he's at his little brothers graduation at the U this evening, doesn't start until 7pm.

gertsch

[video=youtube;mTtpeUKzHqU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mTtpeUKzHqU[/video]I dragged an off road trailer up the jeep trail a week ago for a work video shoot of the prototype trailer. No snow, it was a good ole time. Depending on time I would be game to go to the B.

Last edited:

jeffha4

I was just out walking the dog and saw a bunch of headlights above the B and on Skyline, pretty normal for a warm Friday night.

Unfortunately, none of us made it up, as far as I know. If anyone wants to go today(saturday) anytime, I'd be happy to join. I have to go up to my moms house in nsl, so i'll be near the area.

Zac001

i so wish there was a sunday or later sat run everytime yall go out ive got family events and when im free nothings going on fml lol

monsteryota

Join us at 5 mile noon
I got the new runner done and ready on 37s duals locked and geared. I'm hoping to do waynes and attempt eagles

Hardy6pack

Might me some of you at 5 mile. I'm here with my jeep and side x side. We have a few side x sides and four wheeler running with us.
Ill try to meet up at rattlesnake around noon