Seats for a Toyota

chans

So I figured I would check again. Does anyone have some bucket seats for sale or leads on were I could find some for a Toyota truck? I need some that are any color gray or black. Looking on the net it looks like SR5 trucks, 4runners, Celica, Acura and a Camero seat would bolt up. Also open to aftermarket with a bracket that might work. I tried local shops but 750.00 + with brackets is too extreme. Thanks

huntinkid

I've got 2 seats out of an 86 sr5 grey interior. the passenger side is perfect the drivers side has some play in the back rest, also the drivers side has a 2x2" rip in the seat. they come with the head rests 85 bucks for the pair.

O'neal

?????????
I also have a set from an 884runner that are in great shape,not worn or ripped.Drivers seat is missing the lumbar support knob and are grey in color.$50 for the pair.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I have a set of vinyl gray seats out of a 4runner as well if the other two sets don't work :D

4x4addiction

I have a set of hunsaker racing seats driver has bracket and passanger doesn't but would be easy to build one for the passanger. I would probably sell for 180 or so black and purple

O'neal

?????????
I've pm'd ya twice...once friday and once today,Have you received them???? My sent folder doesn't show them.My cell is 3076792675,mike.