Shakedown tests

str8axleguy

Hey I have a 94 samurai with a spring over and 31's and 6.5 t-case. I am wanting to do a little wheeling / testing sometime this week. Looking for a place to go close to Ogden, or people to go with. Anyone have ideas on a good legal trail ? Would really love a group to go with !

str8axleguy

Yep sure am Derrick. Who are you, I probably should know but can't figure it? Anyways let me know when your going and I will tag along. I just am going stir crazy with nothing to do this time of year.

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
My name is Jake Winterton, I work down at Sunplay. I will let you know when we decide to go out. I'd like to check out your Sami some time, I'm trying to finish my wifes Sidekick so I can break that in this winter too. Are you plowing for Terry??

str8axleguy

Ya for now, I figured you must have been a Winterton after I posted. I know your brother Andrew. I was working construction in Mt. Green, but got laid off last winter so I have been helping them out this summer. I start with Whitacker Construction next Monday. I will probably be still plowing depending on my schedule but will see. Let me know you can check out the sami whenever, just know it's a work in progress>

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
If you ever need a hand or some tools or anything I live close you can stop by anytime. I'm just across Harrison from Javiers on 1150 e.

str8axleguy

Thanks for the offer I may just hit you up sometime. Terry has a nice shop that I have been lucky to use. Just waiting till after Christmas to do a motor swap. This time of year money gets tight just plowing snow.