Single for New Years... what to do?

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
So how was everyone's new years party? I went to a friends house and had a good time with a very SMALL group of people. It was ok. I think it was very theraputic but it could have been better if I met a few more available ladies :). How was bliss or Habits? Sounds like a happening time hahaha

chicken77

throttle jockey
Is it 2008? I remember going to a house some where and getting handed a drink and then some music and............... some lights.................spinning carpet.................................and it's gone, next thing I know it's four in the afternoon, and I'm on my living room floor wearing a bathroom rug and three different kinds of lip stick. I usually don't wear lip stick as it gets stuck in my beard?

P.S. I am currently looking for a pair of silver tab levis 36 waist 34 length and a black button up shirt I think maybe grey?

Meat_

Banned
Is it 2008? I remember going to a house some where and getting handed a drink and then some music and............... some lights.................spinning carpet.................................and it's gone, next thing I know it's four in the afternoon, and I'm on my living room floor wearing a bathroom rug and three different kinds of lip stick. I usually don't wear lip stick as it gets stuck in my beard?

P.S. I am currently looking for a pair of silver tab levis 36 waist 34 length and a black button up shirt I think maybe grey?

So one drink had you trying on lipstick and passing out after curling up in a rug?