Snakes 12-30-05

01XJ

Looks like a lot of fun nice vids.....geez wayne it was a wheeling trip not a fashion show ;) never seen anyone get dressed up to go wheelin ohhh wait yeah i have my wife... :rofl:

BOB-CAT

THE PUNISHER
Good report. We all had fun. Nice video!

Here's some comments from 2 of the opposites ends of the "fashion" spectrum:

Beerman:
Excellent trip. I am still thawing out.
I tell ya driving through that snow on the way home was really stupid. I froze my ass off. I got a little frost bite on my fingers and thighs All in all still had fun. I will get pics up when I can, I am at work right now.
The day I can get through the snakes without losing a bead or bending the piss out of a rim will be the day I get bead locks!!!!

Nice to meet Bobcat, and Bigzuki, we will all have to get together again, next time Wayne should wear real clothes! ""

Wayne:
I figured you of all people would be the last to harrass me about appropriate winter trail clothing.... If you had pants on, you might not have froze your a$$ off! I will have to give you props though.... Out wheelin' with no tops and doors. - and in shorts...

I wonder if the bent rim came after your tire went flat, and not before. I think you had a flat tire for quite a bit in those rocks. When I noticed it I wasn't sure if I actaully saw a flat tire or if it was just bent over rocks. Then I radioed back, hoping to get you, but apparently the CB antenna is for looks I couldn't get out to check, because I was up against a rock. Oh well, mark the valve stem and pull the tire off. Take a BFH and beat the bead straight again. Steel wheels are easy to straighten out.

First pic - Wayne & Beerman
2nd pic - Wayne's Jeep
3rd pic - Justin (nice work since I last saw the Sami)
4th pic - Bigzuki
5th pic - Beerman
6th pic - Me
7th pic - Damage report (WW loves my drivers side)

Attachments

• Rattlesnake 123005072.JPG
    Rattlesnake 123005072.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 88
  • Rattlesnake 123005077.JPG
    Rattlesnake 123005077.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Rattlesnake 123005047.JPG
    Rattlesnake 123005047.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Rattlesnake 123005063.JPG
    Rattlesnake 123005063.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Rattlesnake 123005087.JPG
    Rattlesnake 123005087.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 64
  • Rattlesnake 123005042.JPG
    Rattlesnake 123005042.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 36
  • damage001.JPG
    damage001.JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

O'neal

?????????
Bobcat,your running the new steering arm you fabbed up right and how's the difference between push pull and the new?
The pic's and vid's are great,one day I'll make it down,prolly this spring and have some of you guy's take me through con & RS.....

BOB-CAT

THE PUNISHER
84toy said:
Bobcat,your running the new steering arm you fabbed up right and how's the difference between push pull and the new?
The pic's and vid's are great,one day I'll make it down,prolly this spring and have some of you guy's take me through con & RS.....

The new steering set up worked sweet. a lot stronger set-up thanks.
Let us know when you drop in to Utah for a run,
Bob

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
mtmangrizzly said:
Looks like a lot of fun nice vids.....geez wayne it was a wheeling trip not a fashion show ;) never seen anyone get dressed up to go wheelin ohhh wait yeah i have my wife... :rofl:
:rofl: I finished work early, and everyone was meeting in 15 minutes, so I didn't have time to run home and change. I wish I would have had a jacket and least different shoes. After it started snowing, it got real slick - and fast!

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
whats the wb on the zuk that took so long to tackle the double hump in the second vid?
just wondering why...

cheapzuk

BOB-CAT said:
How?
That Zuk is set up good, what gears are you running?

Just have a sidekick low range and a samurai t-case. it is cause i am welded in the front and had it turned all the way, with the tires aired down, i guess it was too much stress.

the wheel base is about 100" i dont have low enough gears yet, and not enough traction.

Utahcryogenics

Formerly "Beerman"
Cool vids
Bob, you dont by chance have a larger pic of me on WW do you? I would like that for my desktop wallpaper..

I really need to lose another 50 pounds. Even though I hve lost 57 already I still look really fat in those video's!!!!LOL

BOB-CAT

THE PUNISHER
This is what I have

here are some more pics of ww

Attachments

• rattlesnake 123005086a.JPG
    rattlesnake 123005086a.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 29
  • rattlesnake 123005088a.JPG
    rattlesnake 123005088a.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 18
  • rattlesnake 123005089a.JPG