Northern Utah Snakes 22 Mar

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Gonna run Rattlesnake, Constrictor and the backway up Sidewinder 22 Mar.

Plan on meeting at the Chevron at 10AM unless there are a few people that would like to meet earlier I can make that happen.

Gonna run all three trails so hopefully there are at least a few rigs that can do all three.

This will probably be my last trip in the JK before I sell it unless nobody wants to buy it ever, so lets make it a good trip.

STAG

On my grind
I'll come play. From the pics I saw I don't know if I'll do sidewinder but I'd like to check it out. And I'll drive up to Eagles Nest and watch people play if anyone is going to.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I'll come play. From the pics I saw I don't know if I'll do sidewinder but I'd like to check it out. And I'll drive up to Eagles Nest and watch people play if anyone is going to.

Awesome, it'll be cool to see a hummer doing something other than trying to look pretty at the mall.

dutchman

KI7KSV
In that case I should be good for Rattlesnake and maybe I'll get myself stuck on Radiator Rapids. I'll be looking for a passenger seat for Sidewinder.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
In that case I should be good for Rattlesnake and maybe I'll get myself stuck on Radiator Rapids. I'll be looking for a passenger seat for Sidewinder.

We can try again on radiator rapids with you. And you are more than welcome to hitch a ride with me on Sidewinder that is if there are more than two rigs to run it anyway.

STAG

On my grind
Awesome, it'll be cool to see a hummer doing something other than trying to look pretty at the mall.

Oh it mall crawls well too (before I get flamed, the owner of that parking lot and rock is a friend and just laughed at me doing this.

0B197520-1A15-4FC4-94DD-AF5AC2DA4FB0_zpsrk6czuri.jpg

Greanbeans

I'm down to do any trail out at 5 mile I've done almost everything there or tried it in my jeep but have never see sidewinder or the radiator one

OrvisKrawler

Captain Obvious
I'm going to try to make this run, I need to test out the trailer I bought a few weeks ago, so Ill have the blue chevy on it, if I dont get a flat or something on the way I will see you at the chevron at 10

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Yeah depending on timing we should be rolling from the gravel parking lot just after 11

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk