Northern Utah Snakes 22 Mar

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Can anyone give me directions to the chevron? I'm in orem. Or the gps coordinates for the chevron?

Take i15 north to exit 279 for Lehi Main. Go west on main street which is highway 73. The chevron is on the north west corner of highway 73 and redwood road in saratoga springs.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I may bail out on sidewinder today. I know I said I want to run it but I really need to not break anything and if I break something or do some body damage it will probably happen on sidewinder. I may change my mind back again who knows. Either way I'll see you guys out there.

jallen9

Well, I'm here. I saw you drive off. There's a huge group of wranglers here. Dunno if its the right people tho.

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

jallen9

man i accidentally got in some wrangler group from ogden that went all the way to little moab. I got some weird looks in my hummer (you know how jeep people are.... :) ) but I went and wheeled with them anyways. it was fun.

STAG

On my grind
man i accidentally got in some wrangler group from ogden that went all the way to little moab. I got some weird looks in my hummer (you know how jeep people are.... :) ) but I went and wheeled with them anyways. it was fun.

Was there a red XJ with the roof cut off?