Snakes Jan 9th

would definatley come, but no 4wd for me either... unless someone knows how to set-up gears in a tacoma, also happens to be on my birthday haha

sixstringsteve

what gears did you just get? I've had good luck with Six States doing my gears, but that costs $. I'm sure there's someone on here that knows how to do it.

fjcrew-sir

Steve... I don't know if i'm gonna be able to make it. depends on when my boss is doing his work party. I think it's at 11 but i have to go to it cause i've already RSVP'd. I have a bunch of guys and my friends old fj40 doing rattlesnake on the 23rd too. if anyone's interested... You gotta see my friends rig it is pretty sweet!

sixstringsteve

I have open seatbelts, but that's in the backseat. Once you get there, you pretty much walk the trails anyway, but I'm happy to have some passengers. We should have a good amount of people.

Last edited:

Sumo

Xykon: Order of the Stick
you should start an "upcoming wheeling trips" thread for the 23rd.

x2

It's nice to have a few weeks advanced notice. This thread too, appreciate the early posting. Gives those of us with our rigs in pieces something to shoot for :D

fjcrew-sir

I think i can squeeze things together for the 9th and go do snakes with you guys. It's gonna be tight but if i can be done with the trails by 11 and one my way home it will work.