Snakes next sunday the 23rd

87jeep

rockhopper
they were talking about meeting around 130 at the chevron. im not camping out there anymore so i will be at the chevron at 130 for whoever is going

Spicy_Red

Everythin'sBroke
I got 2flats onthe way out there apparently someone lost some nails in the road close to my house and didntthink to clean them up. 9 holes was the final count. I am going to try again this Sunday but it is still way up in the air.

Sumo

Xykon: Order of the Stick
I got 2flats onthe way out there apparently someone lost some nails in the road close to my house and didntthink to clean them up. 9 holes was the final count. I am going to try again this Sunday but it is still way up in the air.

Ahhhhh!! Sorry to hear about that, Red. Hope those tires weren't brand new, but it sucks either way. :sick:

Spicy_Red

Everythin'sBroke
no not new tires but yeah it wasn't fun the harder part was getting to work by 5:30 the next morning with out my truck to take me. Now at least I have my own flat repair kit so I canfix them myself. Of course now I probably won't get a flat again.

87jeep

rockhopper
i stayed at the chevron till 145 ish then took off to the trail head and was there long enough to unload and still no one showed up

erocrocks

waited till 1:20 or thirty , then hung out at the trail head parking lot till 2:15 or 2 30, ended up actually getting stuck over on the side, then went up the trail.

so a couple other toyotas, but i didnt see anyone else, cam and mike came

87jeep

rockhopper
when i was there i seen a couple of jeeps and a blazer but that was it no one else and there was a truck and trailer in the parking lot but nobody or rig around it