Snakes This Sunday

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Gonna hit up this snakes this sunday, meet at the chevron around 11ish anybody wanna come along?:D

KToy

we are heading out to Minimoab sunday as well. so anyone is welcome to come if they going out either direction.

dont want to hijack just thought we are both meeting at the same time so if anyone changes there mind we will be out there.

GOAT

Back from the beyond
I am up for either and may round a few locals up as well. Do you guys know if there is snow on the trails? LM seems to dry a little faster. -Marcus

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I'm in, too! I wouldn't mind hitting both.... :D

...Now I just gotta get my junk fixed... _another_ front axle... This time I wasn't even wheelin' and stretched the outer yoke! Alloy's and full circle clips are going in this time...:D Next will be the locker....:rofl: -_-

GOAT

Back from the beyond
waynehartwig said:
I'm in, too! I wouldn't mind hitting both.... :D

...Now I just gotta get my junk fixed... _another_ front axle... This time I wasn't even wheelin' and stretched the outer yoke! Alloy's and full circle clips are going in this time...:D Next will be the locker....:rofl: -_-

Then its time for a detroit!!:D

Dont feel bad Wayne
IMG_1713.jpg
Today, I have to try and figure out if I'm going to just cut the arm off the housing or weld it back on.

Can I get a single currie insert for the pumkin like you are running?

See you there-MP

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
GOAT said:
Then its time for a detroit!!:D

Dont feel bad Wayne
IMG_1713.jpg
Today, I have to try and figure out if I'm going to just cut the arm off the housing or weld it back on.

Can I get a single currie insert for the pumkin like you are running?

See you there-MP
I don't remember, do you have RELA or SF kit? I'd cut if off and just use a 4 link front... But if you wanna weld it up come on over! :D

Yeah, you can get just the single.. It's half of their kit and they charge $75 for it.

thenag

waynehartwig said:
I don't remember, do you have RELA or SF kit? I'd cut if off and just use a 4 link front... But if you wanna weld it up come on over! :D

Yeah, you can get just the single.. It's half of their kit and they charge $75 for it.

Wayne do you weld? or have a welder?

I will go too, see you at 11:00

Nathan

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
thenag said:
Wayne do you weld? or have a welder?

I will go too, see you at 11:00

Nathan
Yes and yes - need something done?

EDIT: I'm working on a 8.8 swap (setting up gears now) for a guy so I'll be out in the shop the rest of the evening, so call me 407-4239 if it's something you want done tonight. If you reply, I may not see it until much later....

Last edited:

GOAT

Back from the beyond
waynehartwig said:

Thanks for the offer. I ended up just cutting it off. I'll order up that currie insert next week. See everyone at 11-MP