Northern Utah Snakes Thursday April 25th And Probably Wednesday 24th as well

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Well I'll be running snakes on Thursday for sure and probably Wednesday as well. Specific times on both days depends on inputs from all you awesome people that want to get out with me.

Let me know which days work for all of you and what times, I'm completely flexible on times except for wednesday I have to be back home by 5PM to take the kid to Karate. If I go Wednesday my 5 year old will be with me for sure.

Whatever time is decided we will meet at the Chevron as usual before heading out unless you are coming from Tooele we will meet you out there.

It's been over 7 months since I've wheeled the Jeep and I can't wait. I will make sure to post up as soon as I know my schedule on Wednesday.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I'm down for a morning run up to about 3-4 pm on Wednesday. Thursday I will be getting off of work at 6 am and will need a bit of sleep. But I could wake up around noon and either catch up or meet up. Don't plan Thursday around me, but I would love to meet up with you and hang out. Even more see how that new long arm does on WW

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Have you seen the videos of JKU's going up WW? It's not pretty...but of course with a new setup I'll have to give it a go again. I'm not just talking about mine either, the wheelbase is not ideal by any means.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
I am definitely in for Thursday. Due to what should be a brief morning commitment, I wouldn't be available until at least 10am. I would be fine with waiting until after lunch, especially if it means allowing other people time to show up (like Josh).

Edit: I am also going to invite a couple other people.

Last edited:

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Alright we can plan on a Thursday afternoon meet up. No set time just yet until we get more input but anytime will work for me.

Also depending on the rest of today I will likely head down this afternoon as well. If my wife still has school stuff it will be easier to pull off.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I've got a couple things to do so I'm gonna say 2:00 at the chevron today for a quick run.

More Thursday planning later.

Josh I'll send you a text in a few.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Okay, I just got a text from Ryan. Gonna go pick up my bumper, then I'll plan on heading that way

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Cool sounds good, can't wait to get out there with you Dempsey and tomorrow I will be going up to Eagles Nest and back. Gotta see how the new suspension does on Constrictor.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Works for me. I'll know if I'm following you up Con once I see if I clearanced my fenders though.

Sent from RIGHT BEHIND YOU (so pls excuse typos)