Video of Kyojin on Waynes World
http://good-times.webshots.com/video/3092963080101147096Vivthb?vhost=good-times
Photos:
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/561553212nMrsFZ
2972435830101147096S500x500Q85.jpg
2408571660101147096S500x500Q85.jpg

Last edited:

JoeT

It was such a nice day and it was great to get out again finally. FYI I did WW with about 30psi and a leaky ARB pump. Seems that some people had to have a beer or two and left their cans for me to pickup, Thanks!

Last edited:

fattodog

frame cracks= More flex!!
It was such a nice day and it was great to get out again finally. FYI I did WW with about 30psi and a leaky ARB pump. Seems that some people had to have a beer or two and left their cans for me to pickup, Thanks!

I know what you mean, I gathered a whole trash bag of cans that day. Oh well, if I have to pick up a few beer cans, gum wrappers, parts of damaged vehicles around obstacles to keep the trails open, you won't hear me complaining. It was nice seeing everyone out there. We couldn't have asked for much better weather!

KENNETH

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Great day to be out there. Fattodog it was great to meet you and Bud. We need to find another trail soon.

Sounds like we missed a lot of something out there. I guess that is what happens when you and I stay on the trail...

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I know what you mean, I gathered a whole trash bag of cans that day. Oh well, if I have to pick up a few beer cans, gum wrappers, parts of damaged vehicles around obstacles to keep the trails open, you won't hear me complaining. It was nice seeing everyone out there. We couldn't have asked for much better weather!

KENNETH

Second thought,

this is the perfect response...

Bud

'98 ZJ
Hey Jinx and Fattodog, found out what wasn't working in my front end...explains why I kept sliding to the left so bad. I'm ready to go play again!

Attachments

• S4300001.JPG
    S4300001.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 22
  • S4300002.JPG
    S4300002.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 21

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Hey Jinx and Fattodog, found out what wasn't working in my front end...explains why I kept sliding to the left so bad. I'm ready to go play again!

You had the rig and the line, I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't go...

Was it broke at the carrier or hub??

I am kind of a wimp when it comes to playing in the snow, (no heater) lets go somewhere warm!