Snakes with the old man

chadschoon

Oh man this could be a good time! Haven't seen Shawn in forever... I may see if I can swing this. Need to finish up a couple things on the buggy and put the interior and skins back on, also change tires. Guess I have a couple more nights to see if I can get it done :)

mombobuggy

The snakes on sat the 3rd

:)Great idea I went to little moab today and the weather was so nice. saturday should be great as well I am into it if you want another we will bring the old buggy. you can call or text if you like at 616 8966 Mombo.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Well, Truck is inspected and registered. Jeep is still ready to go from last spring.

It is amazing how much you have to do when you don't do this every weekend like before...

This should be good. :D

Do we have confirmation from a "big blue cruizah"?

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I would love to head out with the FJ62, but I've got to get my basement closer to finished before Baja1000.

richpblaze

Not looking good for me, Po Po hassled me at the clean up my truck was on the trailer heading home so he let me go. It was my bad I thiught I had registered it. Maybe I will suprise ya.

mombobuggy

If you ever want to go wheelin' during the week I have a lot of free time. Just give let me know, there is still plenty of good weather before we slow down a bit for winters snow.

David Day 801-616-8966