Snakes, WW & Constrictor

samitoy

Some friends and I went out and had some fun. We hooked up with some fellow RMEer's. We had a good time, Thanks guys.

DSCF1369.jpg

DSCF1372.jpg
Waynes World

DSCF1375.jpg
WW

DSCF1378.jpg
Drue on WW

DSCF1400.jpg

DSCF1418.jpg
Drue in the Mud

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Dang thats not rock stacking it's rock piling:eek: Looks like a good day to be out there though

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I guess my jeep is lame and needed some rocks. Even with all the rocks I still didn't make it.
samitoy was that picture before or after my battery died for the 11th time? both I guess.
I was a fun day though.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
There were a couple of people before me that had to do some rock piling. Don't tell me there is not a time in your life you haven't Piled....

Stacked 2 rocks....yes... Piled 40 rocks .....no. Why would you?- On a winch and optional obstacle anyway... just my .02

samitoy

Stacked 2 rocks....yes... Piled 40 rocks .....no. Why would you?- On a winch and optional obstacle anyway... just my .02

I'm calling BS on the 2 rocks! You drive a Sami, I know better.

The rocks were there when we got there.

Last edited:

samitoy

I take back the Sami statement, this is true with most vehicles that are not modified. I'm sure at one time your Sami was not what it is today.

Last edited:

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I take back the Sami statement, this is true with most vehicles that are not modified. I'm sure at one time your Sami was not what it is today.

Yes my sami was not the way it is today at one time. I only drove it home from where I bought it 8 miles and never drove it again unitl it was pretty close to what it is today. If I wasn't putting an engine in it right now I'd show you it, but It will be ready soon, take a raincheck though?

samitoy

Didn't mean to get all pissie, it just seams to me every time I'm on this site someone is talking crap about someone or something. Don't get me wrong I like the site, I just don't like some of the crap poeple say to others.

IMO, I think we should support each other more no matter if we are new to this sport or if we have been doing it for a long time. Wether are rigs are modified or semi modified. I enjoy going out with a group that wants to have fun not talk trash about the others.

This is a fun sport!!! Thats what it should be is FUN. Prime example the picture of my boys, they had FUN. That's what I want them to learn.

I'm done with me tangent. I think that is the most I have ever typed on the site.

What engine did you end up with???

Attachments

• DSCF1366.jpg
    DSCF1366.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1367.jpg
    DSCF1367.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1368.jpg
    DSCF1368.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'd rather people stack rocks than make bypasses... And besides, they likely were not the ones to pile rocks anyways.

Looks like a fun day. Thanks for the report. :cool:

samitoy

I'd rather people stack rocks than make bypasses... And besides, they likely were not the ones to pile rocks anyways.

Looks like a fun day. Thanks for the report. :cool:

Dido on the rock stacking, I think us that have been doing this sport for sometime also have a responsability to teach others to take care of these areas. We picked up about 2 walmart bags of trash. I think that's the responsability of all.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Dido on the rock stacking, I think us that have been doing this sport for sometime also have a responsability to teach others to take care of these areas. We picked up about 2 walmart bags of trash. I think that's the responsability of all.

That's crazy that there was already that much trash back on the trail. We RS/CON to pick up trash for National Public Lands day.

I also ran Diff Hanger in Price last month. Some idiots had the nerve to spray paint a bunch of crap on some of the huge boulders on the trail... what is wrong with kids now days? :mad2:

samitoy

That's crazy that there was already that much trash back on the trail. We RS/CON to pick up trash for National Public Lands day.

I also ran Diff Hanger in Price last month. Some idiots had the nerve to spray paint a bunch of crap on some of the huge boulders on the trail... what is wrong with kids now days? :mad2:

and now a days your not even suppose to hit them!!! When I was a kid it seemed to be okay to trough things out the Window, now it's against the law and it seems to be worse.

Last edited: