Snakes

dabears

May be next year
anyone heading out to rattle snake this sunday? wanted to go for the last 2 weeks but messed up my back and could not go. thinkin' chevron around noon.

TubeToy

TubeToy
well if u ant to go about one becaus i dont get out of church untell noon ,then me and a budy are more then welling to come, thats if we can make it we have never ran it but i thinke we could, how hard is it?

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
It's pretty easy... The more flex you have the easier it is. A friend of mine has an XJ with a 3.5" lift, no lockers and 31" tires and can make it through without issues and taking some of the harder lines.

GOAT

Back from the beyond
A snakes run sounds good. Can we meet around 11? There are four of us meeting up at eagle mountain at 10am for some wrenching and plan on being at the trailhead by 11ish. Either way, See you there. -Marcus

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I guess I'll be there too! I might be a little late, but don't wait for me - I'll just meet ya at the trail. I've gotta get the kid packed up and ready....

Meat_

Banned
Pics? I don't know what you guys broke, but I know I exploded a belt on my bike a little while after we parted :mad2:

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Meat_ said:
Pics? I don't know what you guys broke, but I know I exploded a belt on my bike a little while after we parted :mad2:
Maybe if you would have winched up the BYPASS of eagles nest, like the other quads did, you wouldn't have had any troubles. -_- (j/k of course)

As far as I know they (the other group that met up with Johnny 4x4 and I at eagles nest) only had a broken front shackle on a YJ - he did finish the trail after breaking it on WW.

Badger

I am the Brute squad
we went back down the trail went a few other places then the belt went.as for the guys on the other quads i have no idea who they were or what their deal was.

rxcarl5

Hey wayne thanks again for winching some of my friends up the eagles nest. We all did end up making it out. We ended up with only my busted shackle and the white cj smoked his clutch. I guess that's what he gets for being a noob. It was good meeting you guys thanks for the help again.

toys4rocks

I didn't mean to do that!
So who do we need to work with to get the bypass blocked off? It would be nice to have this started before it comes to a threatend closure.

Edit: Sorry for the Hijack, I will go start a new thread.