Snow trip New Years day

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Went up wheelin New years day. We went up a road up Spanish Fork Canyon.

I didnt get many pics but it was a FUN day.

Of course the Scout wasnt running again. Good news tho. I put a carb back on it and it ran the same way! No problems with my propane setup!

The motor is coming out now.

Attachments

• 1-1-09 001.jpg
    1-1-09 001.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 1-1-09 002.jpg
    1-1-09 002.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 1-1-09 003.jpg
    1-1-09 003.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 71
  • 1-1-09 004.jpg
    1-1-09 004.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 45

4554x4

always modifing something
Next time!

Cheston, if I would have known, we could have wheeled with ya. Met up with EB101, (early Bronco), Smashmetal, (1 ton 4 runner), out at mini Moab on New Years. It was a blast! The old Blazer does much better with the Doubler t-case. I wish I could afford your axles! They would be trick under the Blaze!

ChestonScout

I didnt get a really good test of the Rockers in the snow but from what I could tell they were pretty sweet! I blew through some powder about 2 feet deep and didnt slow down at all!

I had to get the traditional "Scout holding everyone up with the hood up shot"

It was a great day tho

ChestonScout

Cheston, if I would have known, we could have wheeled with ya. Met up with EB101, (early Bronco), Smashmetal, (1 ton 4 runner), out at mini Moab on New Years. It was a blast! The old Blazer does much better with the Doubler t-case. I wish I could afford your axles! They would be trick under the Blaze!

It was kind of a last minute thing. I saw the trip report for mini moab to. Looked like fun.

We will have to meet up soon and do some wheelin. After I swap that motor you gave me.....I seem to have killed it already. Kind of sad....it was a great motor before TTC :greg:

LT.

I didnt get a really good test of the Rockers in the snow but from what I could tell they were pretty sweet! I blew through some powder about 2 feet deep and didnt slow down at all!

I had to get the traditional "Scout holding everyone up with the hood up shot"

It was a great day tho

It is great to see that you have such a fantastic sense of humor about things like this! Thanks for the laugh, I needed it!

LT.