Snow wheelin' pic thread

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
Great pics lets keep this going! :cool:

(sweet causeway pic here) (sweet Ketlon sign pic here)

Here are a few from this weekend. Nothing too deep but we were glad to have 4wd is some spots :p

Were you naughty boys driving across the UP causeway? They've been leaving the gate open most days.:ugh:

Jared

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Were you naughty boys driving across the UP causeway? They've been leaving the gate open most days.:ugh:

Jared

Kelton is along the Transcontinental Railroad which is 100% open to travel between Corrine and Lucin. The tracks have long since been removed on that section. I can't remember where that sign is but can assure you if your sitting next to a BLM sign, its open for travel :D

The causeway is open from Lakeside to the Newfoundland turnoff, well just west of the Newfie turn is where it is gated and signed and of course just easy of Lakeside it is marked. Hard to tell from that pic but it could easily be the legal segment.

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
Yeah, I wasn't real sure where they were at and you're right on the money about the BLM sign. I did get the chance to drive the causeway from Little Mountain to Lakeside a couple weeks back for work. The place they were parked looked a lot like where I was. But really, any dike/railroad roads out there look about the same.

I've been through Kelton a couple of times. There's not much left, but it's a fun drive. Seems like all the property on the north of the main road is private and gated off these days in that area, which is a real bummer.

Jared

Me and a buddy went up millville canyon on saturday, the snow got pretty deep towards the top.

PICT4434.jpg

PICT4433.jpg

PICT4430.jpg

PICT4454-1.jpg

PICT4457-1.jpg

PICT4451.jpg

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust

Jared

I thought I might get a comment about those... I am very familiar with with this area and I would like to make it a point to say that I was in no way trespassing on UP property. The access to the Newfoundlands from the Hogup range is open along the tracks for that short drive. I would not broadcast this all over the internet if I was not 100% certain of it legality :-\

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
I thought I might get a comment about those... I am very familiar with with this area and I would like to make it a point to say that I was in no way trespassing on UP property. The access to the Newfoundlands from the Hogup range is open along the tracks for that short drive. I would not broadcast this all over the internet if I was not 100% certain of it legality :-\

Glad to hear it. Thanks for keeping everything above the board and out in the open. I'd like to go exploring out that way sometime. My dad is into the history out there.