Snow wheelin the 27th

fjsomething

Who wants to go? probably head up avon. Could use a few more rigs to go.

Will be a blazer on tons and 38's and a fj40 on 33's.

Aanybody is welcome but would rather not have stock rigs. I hope the snow is deep so bigger tires and lockers would be good.

fjsomething

It up ogden canyon. Its aroad that takes you over to paradise(just outside of logan). Its not all that chalenging just mainly a road that should have some good snow on it.

Would love it if you could come.

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
I know the gate will be closed at the B in bountiful but never been to avon, it will most likley be icey more than snowy which should make things intresting i might go, just finished my new front drive shaft

rholbrook

I know the gate will be closed at the B in bountiful but never been to avon, it will most likley be icey more than snowy which should make things intresting i might go, just finished my new front drive shaft
I read where the road is going to be maintained until the middle of January because of the pipeline work going on up there. The road going south has been graded and is actaully really nice but muddy. I was up there two weeks ago and couldn't believe it.

fjsomething

Ill drive over there today and let you guys know if its shut or not, I live close

That would be cool OrvisKrawler. Would hate to darg a group of people to somewhere we cant wheel.

I didn't know there was a gate a the B. We wheeled there a couple years and didn't remember seeing one. But i've beed wrong before. Just ask my wife:rofl:

Toad

We drove it sunday the 21 wasnt much snow then. Maybe 6 inches. There was a liitle drifting up the very top before you start dropping into avon.(started from the logan side) I would guess this last storm only put down 8-10 inches.

chaotick5

the big deal
how about friday ?

i wold love to go but i got work on sat .any one up for friday 26th ? i can pull about any thing out (83 cc ,40s , 2 winches

chaotick5

the big deal
some other time

if you go wheelen some other time let me know its hard to find full size truck people that will go mud/snow wheelen in this area.

OrvisKrawler

Captain Obvious
Im down to go sometime with you local guys, I cant go saturday because Im going down to either little moab or snakes

as for the gate at Avon, I just went and looked and its still open, so have fun!