Snowboarding / skiing

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I was at the canyons sunday and tuesday. I almost won the race down to Tombstone for first chair...but didn't. Skiers just have too much running length to keep up with once they point it.

First few runs were sweet though.

Badger

I am the Brute squad
Man I would really like to go but my passes are only good for weekdays, I would have to pay full price.......damn. Going to have to think about this one over night.

Badger

I am the Brute squad
Hey Stratton thanks again for hooking me up with the buddy pass. I know I'm not the best boarder out there, hope I didn't hold you guys up from what you wanted to do. Oh and tell Burt sorry for being in the way for that landing. I know I had fun playing in the snow today. When ever you want to go give me a shout and I would love to go.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
No problem dude. I think Berk was still freaked out about almost killing you for like 2 days :eek:

Alright snow people check out my video we shot on the 24th.
It was pretty cool because this is footage from only one day. Seriously the best day on the snow I've probably ever had.
[video=youtube;BiJXPuoeazU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiJXPuoeazU&list=UUKdUpWfgWBw3hseoX6Ijb4Q&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

Badger

I am the Brute squad
Ya ya....trust me it was close.........

I went to hit one of the kicker jumps but skipped the kicker. Diggers friend Berk left just after me and had speed since he was going to hit the kicker. He caught up to me and almost landed directly on me. He aired over me and landed about 2 feet to my left and just in front of me. About the only thing that keep him from hitting me was I saw his shadow coming down on me and ducked just in time. It was close and if he did hit me it won't have killed me but it would have really hurt and put me out for a day or two.