So I never noticed...

utahxjer

But these ads in the middle of the threads are ads related to the topics in discussion....(haven't noticed yet, cause I dislike them, and skip right over them usually w/o reading them) Why are they there anyways? I find them annoying.... Does Google pay RME to advertise here?

Caleb

utahxjer said:
But these ads in the middle of the threads are ads related to the topics in discussion....(haven't noticed yet, cause I dislike them, and skip right over them usually w/o reading them) Why are they there anyways? I find them annoying.... Does Google pay RME to advertise here?

it does not pay to advertise here, but rather RME is paid on a per click basis...and yes, they usually are related to the topics of each thread. They are there to help offset some of the hosting and admin costs. The site does't run itself and it surely doesn't host itself. ;)

utahxjer

Supergper said:
it does not pay to advertise here, but rather RME is paid on a per click basis...and yes, they usually are related to the topics of each thread. They are there to help offset some of the hosting and admin costs. The site does't run itself and it surely doesn't host itself. ;)
understood

James K

NO, I'm always like this
utahxjer said:

are you this observent at work :rofl: :rofl: :p

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I just got clicky too. Maybe you can put me on commissoin and I'll just go around click click clickng all day long....

Cody

Johnny4X4

have you noticed they change. the funniest one is the ad was for a local hospital.. or the recovery gear ad, that often apears on upcomming wheeling trips these make you wonder if the trip is a good idea.. :-\

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
So I never noticed these until today (mabey yesterday). Have I been oblivious for the past 6 months, or is RME just doing them again? click... click... :D

CJJ92yj

Cody said:
I just got clicky too. Maybe you can put me on commissoin and I'll just go around click click clickng all day long....

Cody

If we all followed this logic, this site would soon be spitting money out of our floppy drives every time we log on!!! :D