So you wanna drive a big truck?

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
So... Did anyone else download this? Has anyone gotten te rockcrawler all the way through the rockcrawling course? It's tough! I wish it wouldn't get dark so fast. Good find Hickey!

BlackDog

one small mod at a time
Never mind got it to unzip, tried to play, apparently my pIII 450 mhz machine isn't enuff of a powerhouse to run it.

Looks like it could prove to be time killer when I upgrade the machine though.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Wow, not much success with it around here. Too bad, it's pretty cool! There's a really tough rockcrawling course!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I am downloading it right now...I hope my Lenovo with Intel core 2 Duo and ATI graphics will work with a gig of ram...

rjmax

The other Paco
I double click the .exe file and it asks me what terrain and then just sits there until I press enter again and then kicks me out.:confused: Any suggestions? Here is the error I get.

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I double click the .exe file and it asks me what terrain and then just sits there until I press enter again and then kicks me out.:confused: Any suggestions? Here is the error I get.

Same here, only I don't get any error, it just closes. :confused:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
works fine for me...just not that impressive I guess. I turned up all the graphics and it looks fine but the physics leave much to be desired.

rjmax

The other Paco
I got it to work. After selecting the terrain, just wait. It takes a couple of seconds before you see a guy you have to move into the office to select a vehicle. I can't seemed to figure out how to use the rescue truck though. I can get in it and go over by the vehicle I wrecked but can't seem to get it to flip my truck back over.;)