some interesting backcountry confrontation stories

roverrocks

Some interesting stuff. I AM a member of ExPO so I could read it. I personally like ExPo a lot. Lots of fascinating adventures to places I will never get to.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
It's about 12 pages of random stories. Some are creepy, some are guys making a big deal out of nothing, some are pretty clearly made up so they could be cool.

I like ExPo - there's a lot of posers, and the idea that you need a freaking F550 or whatever in order travel the world and do good is silly, but there are some cool builds and some guys that have really been around the block too. I log in every couple of months over there to see what's new.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
I've only come across a couple "romancing," a keg party or two, a guy with a broken-down snowmobile, and a baked-out-of-his-mind hippie walking with a dog.

The hippie was shoe-less, wearing cut-off jeans w/ suspenders and no shirt. Thankfully he was in the middle of nowhere and it was early in the morning. I should add, his "cut-offs" were like Daisy Duke's, hahaha. That image is burned into my brain more than a decade later.

And unfortunately your vivid description will now force that image into the brains of others, get it out!