Some more pictures from Moab

Status
Not open for further replies.

GETBENT

CRASH
We also had a good size group for Thanksgiving weekend go down to Moab. We had 8 Toyotas total in our group. Friday morning we ran Pritchet all the way to rock pile and turned around and came back out. Saturday we met up with Tim and Thomas and we did Rusty Nail. Sunday we got an early start and went to do Upper Helldorado and when we got to the turnoff for the trail discovered that there was 4"-5" of snow up there so we decided to pack up and head back home. It was great trip. If I learned anything at all on this trip it would be to never trust local Moab chicks!! (long story, maybe another thread sometime. Tim you know what I'm talking about) anyways here's a few pics.

Attachments

• moabpritchett.jpg
    moabpritchett.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 99
  • moabposer.jpg
    moabposer.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 402
  • zachsnow.jpg
    zachsnow.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 59
  • scottpritchet.jpg
    scottpritchet.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 128
  • towrig.jpg
    towrig.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
GETBENT said:
If I learned anything at all on this trip it would be to never trust local Moab chicks!! (long story, maybe another thread sometime.

This wouldn't have been a coupla girls in a white Sami, would it??

GETBENT

CRASH
jmaxj said:
really long story but he ended up broke and naked in kens lake with his truck in couthouse wash

LOL!! that's awesome, We didn't get it that bad, we just lost a case of beer! In all honesty though, It was well worth the loss.

GETBENT

CRASH
James K said:
curiousity peaked...............give it up...................go start a thread in chit chat.

very cool pics BTW :D

Thanks, I think I'll hold off on telling the story and maybe let Tim (Klif01) tell the story, he would probably explain it better than I. I was a little bit "over served" at the time.

GETBENT

CRASH
jmaxj said:
yeah that's thier game chase ya until you give up.

BTW: scott chris lost a case of beer that night also.

That just cracks me up to know that we are not the only ones who fell for their tricks! I'm going to be thinking up some GREAT revenge for next time I go down there. If you have any ideas let me know.

GETBENT said:
That just cracks me up to know that we are not the only ones who fell for their tricks! I'm going to be thinking up some GREAT revenge for next time I go down there. If you have any ideas let me know.

oh i know some great ideas and i know alot about them they are my boss's cousins so we can get them good ;)

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
isn't that Von's truck?

or maybe used to be Von's truck?

attachment.php

GETBENT

CRASH
BlackSheep said:
or maybe used to be Von's truck?

Yeah Buddy! USED to be his. It still gets a lot of use though. The guy that bought it is a good friend of mine and he tow's it down there on a Flat bed Goosneck along with his TJ, He has a spare wheeler instead of spare parts! He never has to use the TJ though cause he never has problem with the Toyota ( except this weekend he had to change a tire on Pritchet ) But that's minor.

Status
Not open for further replies.