Some more pictures from Moab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
GETBENT said:
Yeah Buddy! USED to be his. It still gets a lot of use though.

It's good to see the 'ol girl again (sniff, sniff...). :cool:

I didn't recognize it at first, since it wasn't lying down. ;)

Attachments

• vonroll3.jpg
    vonroll3.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 36
  • MVC-019S.jpg
    MVC-019S.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Vernal02-055.jpg
    Vernal02-055.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 0196.jpg
    0196.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 38

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
GETBENT said:
Yeah Buddy! USED to be his.

:D :D :D

I knew Von sold it. I just had to get in a jab. I saw him pulling it through town on ....friday morn? Plus, we passed you guys a couple of times on the way home on sunday. Did you guys have trouble with one of the rigs (that wasn't being towed)? Looked like you (Getbent) had pulled your rig off the trailer at one point....maybe somewhere just out of price?

GETBENT

CRASH
BlackSheep said:
:D :D :D

I knew Von sold it. I just had to get in a jab. I saw him pulling it through town on ....friday morn? Plus, we passed you guys a couple of times on the way home on sunday. Did you guys have trouble with one of the rigs (that wasn't being towed)? Looked like you (Getbent) had pulled your rig off the trailer at one point....maybe somewhere just out of price?

My dad's Front Pass. Side wheel bearing seized up just before we started heading up the canyon. It almost steered him off the road, I had to unload my Truck and we put his up on the trailer and I drove my Yota home. I think I remember us playing leap frog a couple times!

GETBENT said:
My dad's Front Pass. Side wheel bearing seized up just before we started heading up the canyon. It almost steered him off the road, I had to unload my Truck and we put his up on the trailer and I drove my Yota home. I think I remember us playing leap frog a couple times!

that sux but i guess it's now a good thing you trailer your truck huh

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
I am intrigued by this story. I will be going down for my first time this next year, what should I be prepared for... in the scam department?

GETBENT

CRASH
PierCed_3 said:
I am intrigued by this story. I will be going down for my first time this next year, what should I be prepared for... in the scam department?

To make a long story short: Do not let girls climb through your hotel window, and if you do, don't leave anything thats worth $ laying around (in our case it was a lot of beer chillin outside the window). Do not let girls get half way naked for you while their friends sneak off with beer! That pretty much sums it up!!

James K

NO, I'm always like this
GETBENT said:
To make a long story short: Do not let girls climb through your hotel window, and if you do, don't leave anything thats worth $ laying around (in our case it was a lot of beer chillin outside the window). Do not let girls get half way naked for you while their friends sneak off with beer! That pretty much sums it up!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
GETBENT said:

I don't drink *much* but it sounds like I should bring some beer for entertainment.. :D :rofl:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
yeah the moab locals are very interesting. september of '02 right when we pulled into town some girls flashed us, and they never left us alone after that, we saw them everywhere (they basically followed us) and most the time they were half naked :rolleyes: and talking about how slutty they are.
then a couple of my friends went to their double-wide and showered... cool huh?
then the next ejs my friends got them half naked again and made them make out.

if they were better looking i might have been more interested, but all in all they are stupid and trashy as can be imo.

cruiseroutfit said:
Olly and I had a run in with the same girls years ago in Moab... :cool:

anytime anybody they don't know comes into town they track them down and get whatever they want so on the weekends is the only time ya see them around the rest of the time i've been told they hang out at pack creek and have a pot head festival that ends up with everybody naked.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Thats funny. those girls have herrassed us before on many occasions. They have an infatuation with a certain friend of mine ;) It's funny as hell.

Those girls are beat down to the nth degree. I wouldn't hit em with a rock. Naked :ugh: uggh...

I remember one night they came around and my buddy almost rolled their white sidekick thing, then one of them drank what I deamed to be too much of our alcohol (any is too much for those girls) and I was going to throw her in the fire. Her friend was almost down to earth and let us borrow some towels and silverware. As payment for the liquor, I took rightful ownership of the towels and utensils. I stll have them in my box of camping crap.

Cody

Last edited:

Klif01

Do I bother you?
There are pictures on some other websites as well. I know durring the TTORA run there were a couple guys that ran into them as well. But they had pics to prove it.

Anyway, I can't complain about my view, the girl that really distracted us was HOT! And being front row really made the night interesting! I can't believe how many people have run into them as well! I know they were drunk when they were driving because they almost ran into me at least 4 times through town!

But don't forget about the streaker that came a little bit later.
I wasn't realy there, but aparently a guy showed up outside of the hottub with a video camera, there were like 8 guys just in the hottub drinking. Then a girl showed up as well to watch. Then randomly some butt naked guy comes running out around the hottub then makes a flying leap over the fence and they all took off. I just saw the guy fly over the fence out of the corner of my eye because we were in the room right next to the fence on the hottub side! Ohh good times...

Status
Not open for further replies.